There are many benefits to being a dues paying member of SNAP. Some of them are:
- Monthly newsletters
- Discounted professional seminars
- Monthly meetings with educational speakers
- Networking with other paralegals
- Job Bank
- Representation in legal education programs
- CLA workshops, support/study groups and testing centers
Read the SNAP Standing Rules ratified, confirmed, and approved standing rules.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Officers and Chairperson
See the list of Officers and Chairpersons .
A password is required to access members-only pages. SNAP welcomes all firms and businesses employing paralegals to list their opening(s) free of charge for one month in the newsletter and online by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a new position? A members-only benefit is notification of current job openings. Information will remain confidential. Please note that we do NOT post resumes on the Web site. The Job Bank is a benefit of SNAP Membership.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.